WANT TO BRING YOUR FUR BABY ALONG FOR YOUR PHOTO SESSION?
HERE’S HOW TO:
For your wedding day or portrait session, add an extra dose of happiness by having your fur kid with you! If you’re a dog lover like me, and you want your dog there for a bit, it can be done. I know how it feels to have your pet feel like a member of the fam, so you can get them documented in your pics too.
Here are a few tips:
1) Make sure your venue allows pets.
2) For the wedding day, have your pet there for a few hours with a dog trainer or a designated sitter to take your pet back home or to a designated safe spot. This way you won’t have to worry, and you can have some sweet moments with your fur kid, then know they’re taken care of. It is essential to have help planned beforehand so that particular person has the job of handling your pet during and after photos.
3) Prep your pet beforehand by doing some fun activities that will keep their attention. During photos, you can do a couple of those activities with your pet.
4) Wear clothing that allows you to interact with the dog.
5) Dress your pup in a bowtie, cute clothing, or even a floral wreath around the neck if you like – this adds to the cuteness!
6) Bring a lint roller just in case.
7) Incorporate SNUGGLES!
8) Most important tip: BRING TREATS – DUH! & water for them!
Last Bonus tip is: have fun with it – don’t take it too seriously if the pup isn’t into taking photos perfectly – remember they’re your dog.